- Leah Kertesz Jewellery will deliver to the address specified in the delivery instructions. Please pay attention to the address and information entered as we can only be responsible for the information received through the Website.
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery (in the case of Limited Edition pieces), although we will endeavour to deliver orders within 5 business days of placement of order, subject to Terms and Conditions.
- Orders of $500.00 or greater in value may be delivered free of charge. Orders less than $500.00 in value will incur a third party delivery fee.
- Orders placed within Australia are delivered by Australia Post (charges apply). International 0rders will be sent via FedEx and may take between 7 – 10 business days depending on the country.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please choose products carefully as Leah Kertesz will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. Refunds or exchange of products are limited to products ordered on the Website that arrive faulty or damaged.
- If there is any problem with your Leah Kertesz Jewellery please email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Returns must be notified via email within 2 days of receiving your order & must include a photo of the fault, a description of the fault & also proof of purchase. The faulty item must be received back within 14 days of the purchase date to be replaced, refunded or repaired. The item must also be returned in original condition with swing tags, packaging & also unworn. Once your return has been received, your refund, exchange or repair will occur.
- Please note: Earrings cannot be exchanged due to health regulations.
- Leah Kertesz will not replace, exchange or refund any items that are damaged as a result of accidents, mishandling, abusive knocks, normal wear and tear, ageing and natural tarnishing. Please refer to the product care instructions to ensure you store and care for your jewellery appropriately. We want you to enjoy your jewellery for many years, so please follow the instructions carefully.
- If your order arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
11.1. Rights under these Terms and Conditions; and/or
11.2. Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory.
- All refunds or exchanges must have original proof of purchase.
- You agree not to hold us, or any of our affiliated companies, liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense arising from or in connection with use of or access to the Website or any linked website. You also agree to indemnify us from any claim, demand, cost and/or expense (including legal fees and costs) arising from or in connection with such use or access.