- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website following such amendment of these Terms and Conditions will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended.
- You agree to use the Website only for the purposes that are permitted by these Terms and Conditions and you agree that you will not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the Website, other users of the Website, or servers and/or networks that host the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree that any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, rights subsisting in graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, designs, text, icons, data and images used on this Website are owned by the respective copyright holders and any reproduction or use in any manner is not permitted without consent and may violate copyright laws.
Creating an Account and Registered Customers
- You may create an account with us and use/access the Website as a registered customer.
- To create an account and use/access the Website as a registered customer, you must provide your full name, email address and nominate a password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of this password.
- You are responsible for all actions and submissions originating from your account with us and if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account you must notify us immediately.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access rights to any registered customer’s account without notice for any reason including, but not limited to, if you have breached or we suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that we are not responsible for the availability, content, advice, products or services provided by third party websites linked to the Website and you accept all risks associated with third party website use.
- We do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered, or information or material contained, at any third party website. If you access, use, purchase or otherwise engage with a product or service offered by a third party website, you agree that we are not responsible for any matters which may arise in relation to this and that we will not be liable for any claim made in relation to your access of the third party website and any products or services offered by it.
Prices and Payments
- All prices on the Website are in Australian dollars. Prices may not include delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All payments must be made in full prior to delivery.
- All payments must be made via the NAB eCommerce secure gateway and will be subject to any terms and conditions of that provider.
- Subject to you complying with these Terms and Conditions, we will deliver to the address specified in the delivery instructions.
- Products may not be available for immediate delivery, although we will endeavour to deliver orders within 5 business days of placement of order, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Orders of $500.00 or greater in value may be delivered free of charge subject to these Terms and Conditions. Orders less than $500.00 in value will incur a third party delivery fee.
- We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials or products included in the Website or to its availability, functionality or performance, except as otherwise provided under any applicable law.
- You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Website and any linked websites.
- Please choose products carefully as Leah Kertesz Jewellery will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. Refunds or exchange of products are limited to products ordered on the Website that arrive faulty or damaged. .
- Leah Kertesz Jewellery will not replace, exchange or refund any items that are damaged as a result of accidents, mishandling, abusive knocks, normal wear and tear, ageing and natural tarnishing. Please refer to the product care instructions to ensure you store and care for your jewellery appropriately. We want you to enjoy your jewellery for many years, so please follow the instructions carefully.
- If your order arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- Rights under these Terms and Conditions; and/or
- Legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory.
- If your order arrives faulty or damaged please contact us immediately at email@example.com. All refunds or exchanges must have original proof of purchase.
- You agree not to hold us, or any of our affiliated companies, liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense arising from or in connection with use of or access to the Website or any linked website. You also agree to indemnify us from any claim, demand, cost and/or expense (including legal fees and costs) arising from or in connection with such use or access.